- CBD is one of many naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis (marijuana) plants, and is also known as hemp. CBD is the "non-psychoactive" strain within the cannabis plant, which means it offers the same relaxation and calming benefits that THC does without producing the same "high" effect.
- Additionally, CBD is a fat-soluble plant chemical that supports the endocannabinoid system (an important modulatory system in the function of the brain, endocrine, and immune tissues) in your body.
- CBD is labeled as a "safe, non-addictive, non-intoxicating substance"
- CBD is 100% legal and does not cause alarm on routine drug tests
Research suggests that CBD is useful in the following areas:
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Improve sleep
- Reduce risk of seizure for people who suffer from epilepsy
- Sooth everyday pain and inflammation such as back or joint pain
- Improve heart health
- Improve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
** The CBD we distribute is full spectrum, third-party tested, and 100% organic and locally grown in MN.